There are over 2000 vehicles with an average age of 2,3 years, equipped with the latest technology and appropriate to respond to all customer needs.
88.365 cargo freight
1.767.300 ton transported
99 % of our fleet have Euro 5 and Euro 6 technology
250 New vehicles
- Euro trailer
- Mega trailer
- Euroliner trailer
- Skale trailer 20’,30’,40’,45’ and boxes,extendable pump (option)
- Fixed Plataform
- Open Top
- Chilled Fridge trailer,with rollerbed system (option)
- Flat bed
- Trailers adapted for the carriage of dangerous goods (ADR)
- Fuel Tanker
- Express Van
- Curtain sided van (Mini Tir)
- Box van
- Refrigerated truck
Being constantly on the move is fundamental in our business. To ensure our fleet's rapid roadside assistance, we rely on Fleet Assistance , an exclusive repair service, throughout Europe. Available 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, this service is provided by a team of experienced professionals, capable of carrying out maintenance and repair services on any type of vehicle. With an average repair time of 150 minutes, Fleet Assistance also has the support of 300 maintenance partners, spread over strategic points on our routes.
As part of our development, Patinter fleet is 100% equipped with a complete vehicle tracking system and fleet management, which allows us to increase productivity, improve the customer service, through the compliance with the legislation, risk mitigation and extension of the fleet life.
Vehicle location and assets
- Asset tracking
Control of fleet activity
- Cost management
Vehicle tracking and sensor monitoring
- Fleet management in a simple and effective way, resulting in a clear increase in productivity, margins and quality of service.
Route planning and monitoring
- Proper planning, ensuring better service to our customers.
- Fleet management reports are detailed and specified. The issues to improve are immediately identified.
- Profitability and better management of vehicles available
Driving behaviour analysis
- Real knowledge made driving type, resulting in a decrease in fuel costs, the emission of exhaust gas, maintenance costs and road accidents.
Text communication with drivers
- Quick and effective communication with the drivers by sending simple text messages.
- Assigning jobs/tasks to drivers in a simple and effective way.
- Monitoring progression of each of these work in real time. Resulting in greater control at work/service performed.
Driving time monitoring
- Permanent information about the driving times of each driver;
- Compatibility with Regulation (EC) 561/2006.