13 / 09 / 2022
In a clear commitment to renewable energy, Patinter recently installed 785 photovoltaic solar panels on Alverca do Ribatejo and Mangualde (headquarters) buildings. Through these two new Production Units for Self-Consumption (UPAC), which will allow access to an installed power of 290 kWh and ensure an estimated annual production of 390 MWh of green energy, Patinter will produce clean energy for its consumption (80%) and also for sharing on the public network (the remaining 20%).
The investment, around 200 thousand euros, reflects the company‘s environmental sustainability policy and actions regarding the continuous improvement of its environmental and energy performance. These UPAC will reduce CO2 emissions into the atmosphere by around 190 tons per year (as well as the burning of fossil fuels), in addition to promoting optimization of the overall energy efficiency of the two facilities.