Patinter welcomed 72 new employees in the first semester of 2017

31 / 08 / 2017
Patinter welcomed 72 new employees in the first semester of 2017

Over the last 50 years, Patinter S.A. has invested in the recruitment of world-class professionals capable of ensuring the quality of services provided. As one of the central region’s largest employers, 72 new employees were hired in 2017 alone. Of this selection, 10% of the employees contracted were associated with administrative areas and the remaining 90% were assigned to operational areas involving international road transportation, most of them heavy vehicle drivers.

In order to achieve success and gain customer confidence, Patinter selects its professionals based on key criteria. João Paulo Garcia, head of the human resources supervision and recruitment sectors, explains that: "Drivers wishing to integrate into our team have access to specific training, assistance and ongoing support from all sectors of the company, as well as various protocols and partnerships that benefit them. "

In addition to the aforementioned investments, Patinter invests continually in the quality of its fleet, purchasing 50 new vehicles equipped with the latest technology in 2017. This equipment, and the associated training measures, enable drivers to benefit from greater comfort and safety on the road, which translates into a continuous improvement of the service provided.  

According to the head of human resources, "at Patinter we believe success is based on the value that is placed in people, so we foster a fair working environment with respect for diversity and encouragement for the personal and professional development of all employees, at all times with policies implemented and practices executed simply, honestly and transparently."